Toshi's Pure QB Demo Contest (Fall 2001)
| ||Judge 1||Judge 2||Judge 3||Judge 4||Average|
- "Needs more. Kinda funny as a joke."
- "Sane's one demo thingy doesn't quite cut it as compared with the rest."
- Antoni Gual
- "Plasma thing skipped, ruining the effect. Earth was cool."
- "Antoni Gual Fared better considering it's his first time...."
- "Wasn't boring. Nice flaming cube."
- "Qasir's Fire FX with phong shaded polygon is great but I'm growing tired of voxels. But his particle FX is above the rest."
- "Nothing too impressive, but nice."
- "Plasma357's FX is just over the top!!!! The American Flag ends it beautifully! and his Floor mapper w/ light FX is great!"
- "Nice theme, good execution. Short and sweet."
- "You're not giving it your all."
- "Lots of effects, but kind of long-winded"
- "Biskbarts polyfiling routines are the best of their kind(rendered well), I also like the 'Raindrops' font."